back to list
MS Supplemental License - ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX EXT
Microsoft Software Supplemental License - ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX EXTENSIONS
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE SUPPLEMENT LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX EXTENSIONS
Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) licenses this supplement to you. If you are licensed to use Microsoft Windows operating system software (the "software"), you may use this supplement. You may not use it if you do not have a license for the software. You may use a copy of this supplement with each validly licensed copy of the software.
The following license terms describe additional use terms for this supplement. These terms and the license terms for the software apply to your use of the supplement. If there is a conflict, these supplemental license terms apply.
By using this supplement, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use this supplement.
1. SUPPORT SERVICES FOR SUPPLEMENT. Microsoft provides support services for this supplement as described at www.support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx <http://www.support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx>.
2. ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
a. Distributable Code. This supplement contains code that you are permitted to distribute in programs you develop if you comply with the terms below.
i. Right to Use and Distribute. The code and text files listed below are "Distributable Code."
- REDIST.TXT Files. You may copy and distribute the object code form of code listed in REDIST.TXT files.
- Third Party Distribution. You may permit distributors of your programs to copy and distribute the Distributable Code as part of those programs.
ii. Distribution Requirements. For any Distributable Code you distribute, you must
- add significant primary functionality to it in your programs;
- distribute Distributable Code included in a setup program only as part of that setup program without modification;
- require distributors and external end users to agree to terms that protect it at least as much as this agreement;
- display your valid copyright notice on your programs; and
- indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Microsoft from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to the distribution or use of your programs.
iii. Distribution Restrictions. You may not
- alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice in the Distributable Code;
- use Microsoft’s trademarks in your programs’ names or in a way that suggests your programs come from or are endorsed by Microsoft;
- distribute Distributable Code to run on a platform other than the Windows platform;
- include Distributable Code in malicious, deceptive or unlawful programs; or
- modify or distribute the source code of any Distributable Code so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An Excluded License is one that requires, as a condition of use,
modification or distribution, that
- the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or
- others have the right to modify it.
b. Microsoft Ajax Library. This supplement includes the Microsoft AJAX Library. The license terms accompanying that additional software apply to it.